Saturday, January 1, 2011

So much to do!

Sitting on Grandma's stairs.
We are finally home after visiting with family for Christmas! We had a great time seeing everyone, but we are glad to be back in our own beds! Matias sleeps so much better in his own bed. Christmas break was so relaxing! I didn't have to do dishes, clean the house and I had a lot of help with Matias. Now that we are home I feel overwhelmed with everything I need to get done!
My list is as follows:
  1. Create a budget for 2011
  2. Pack up Christmas decorations
  3. Put Matias' 9 month clothes in storage and get out 12 month clothes
  4. Downsize (sell or give away thing we don't need in preparation for move this summer)
  5. Organize the office
  6. Remodel Half-Bathroom
  7. Lay tile in 3 other bathrooms (prepping for renters this summer)
I know there are only 7 things on the list, but this is on top of everyday chores. You know, like dishes, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. So I guess my New Year's Resolution would be to be very productive this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

The whole family with Grandma Craig.
Opening gifts!
My new baby food cook book.

No comments:

Post a Comment