Monday, January 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I woke up yesterday morning and realized that before we left for church the snow needed to be cleaned off of the car. Wow, had I really not left the house since it had snowed? It snowed on Wednesday and it was now Sunday. As I was lying in bed pondering this, I realized I actual had not left the house since MONDAY! So last week I went to church on Sunday and to the Commissary on Monday. That's it! I spent the rest of my time at home, indoors, nice and cozy. I have always considered myself to be a "home body", but I never realized how much I truly love just being at home. I can get so much more accomplished and I don't spend money! Plus, I can wear my pajamas all day and not ever put on make-up or even brush my hair. All of that stuff takes time, time I could be spending getting something done on my to-do list. So yes, you can call me a hermit, but I am a very productive hermit!

No comments:

Post a Comment