Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekly Recipe

So I made only one new recipe this week....and it was not good! It was just ok! And I will never post a recipe that I consider to be just ok! It needs to be fantastically YUMMY! So I am sorry to say that there will be no recipe posting this week. I know, I failed you all again, but I refuse to post something that is just not up to my standards! I hope to post a recipe next week, but next week is crazy!

Matias' birthday is on April 25th. So we are celebrating his birthday over Easter weekend. My parents fly in on Thursday night and will be here until Monday evening. I am busy planning a party for Saturday and Easter dinner for Sunday. Needless to say, I am very busy! But I will do my best to post a recipe. And I will definitely post birthday party pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment