Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Been a While...

I want to apologize for not making posts over the past month! I am so sorry that I have not posted recipes for you all! It has been a little crazy around here. About mid-January we found out that I was PREGNANT! Yeah! Everything was going really good. It was a little bit harder having to take care of a child while dealing with nausea and tiredness, but still easier than I expected. Then Matias and I flew to Illinois to visit family. During that time we both got the flu. (We both also got the flu shot!!! So much for that!) The flu knocked me on my butt! I was soooo sick! Thankfully Matias was over the flu in 24 hours. However, I felt the effects of the flu for almost 2 weeks! My nausea was soooo much worse and I didn't want to eat anything, but I had to EAT or I would be nauseous from NOT EATING! Therefore, I was not cooking or cleaning or doing much of anything. All I wanted to do was sleep! Thankfully I am feeling much better. Still dealing with nausea and feeling overly tired, but my appetite is back and I am back to cooking! So I will post a recipe this week. Hopefully today or tomorrow! And I will be back to blogging!

Oh, by the way, I am currently almost 12 weeks and the baby is due October 2, 2011. My first ultrasound looked good. However, due to my first pregnancy (anecephaly) they are scheduling me a level 2 ultrasound around 18-20 weeks just to get a better look at the spine and skull. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers! Not sure how I am going to handle 2 kids under the age of 2, but we will cross that bridge when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment